ALL ON 4 ALL ON 6 AND SAME DAY TEETH
If you have lost multiple teeth through trauma or disease, full mouth dental implants are the best option for you.
At Fitzroy Dental Practice, we have the expertise to advise you on the most effective methods of replacing multiple teeth through All on 4 or All on 6 dental implants, which are both same day treatments.
When you lose a few teeth or your entire set, the shape of your face changes and you suddenly look much older than you are. Tooth loss severely affects your eating and speech, too. Our skilled, qualified dentists offer sophisticated implant treatments to restore your smile in a single visit and ensure that the function and look of your missing teeth is restored straightaway
Both All on 4 and All on 6 dental implant treatments involve embedding 4 and 6 implants respectively into your jawbone at a time. These titanium posts work as the roots of the new prosthetic teeth which are then fixed to the top of the implants.
WHAT ARE ALL ON 4 AND ALL ON 6 DENTAL IMPLANTS?
These are different options of Teeth-in-a-day treatment, designed for people, who want to have multiple missing teeth replaced on the same day. All on 4 and All on 6 offer different options for replacing an entire arch or both the arches of your missing or failing teeth. The replacement is done using a fixed bridge that remains fastened to dental implants. The procedure ensures that you are never without teeth. It involves thorough advance preparation and planning to ensure that we deliver the best possible result on the day.
This option does not suit everyone but if it is right for you, it is highly effective, causing little disruption to your diet, speech or lifestyle and boosting your self-confidence.
BENEFITS OF FULL MOUTH DENTAL IMPLANTS
- After careful planning, we carry out the procedure to replace all your teeth in a single day. This gives you a new, improved smile and immediately restores most of the normal functions of your mouth.
- Your whole set of teeth or arch is supported by just 4 or 6 implants. The cost of the treatment is considerably cheaper than the one involving 8 to 10 implants.
- The system is designed to last, and looks and functions very much like your natural teeth.
- The longer implants are generally used for patients with less bone mass, enabling them to avoid bone grafts.
- The implants require some care and maintenance but unlike dentures there is no risk of wear, loosening or friction on the gum tissues.
- The procedure takes only a short time.
- The treatment is often used successfully in complex cases, which were previously considered untreatable.
ALL ON 4 AND 6 FULL MOUTH IMPLANT PROCEDURE
Before starting this sophisticated dental treatment, our qualified dentists will assess the condition of your jawbone to check that the there is enough bone for the titanium posts to be successfully anchored in place. This initial assessment may involve CT scans and X-Rays of your mouth.
All on 4 and All on 6 dental implants are advanced procedures and require in-depth planning and preparation. At Fitzroy Dental Practice, we have a strong track record of carrying out these treatments smoothly and successfully.
- Before the procedure, prosthetic teeth are designed similar to, or better than, your previous set.
- During the surgery, our highly-skilled dentist will make a number of tiny incisions in your gum where the implants will be inserted.
- When the implant is securely in place, a temporary set of teeth is fitted immediately.
- Once bone regeneration is complete and the wounds from the incisions in the jaw have healed, we carefully check that body has fully accepted the implants. Only then will we fit the permanent set of prosthetic teeth.
- The long-term set of teeth is usually attached around 4-6 months after the initial surgery.
Unlike all other teeth loss treatments, dental implants look and function very much like your natural teeth.
Aftercare following All on 4 or All on 6 procedures is quite simple: you should continuing to brush twice a day with a standard toothbrush and floss daily. Our experienced dentist will give you full details of the best regime to minimise any complications. You will also need routine checkups at which our dentist will assess your whole mouth including the implants.
COST OF FULL SET OF ALL ON 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS
Full-mouth dental implants are transformative and massively boost your overall quality of life. The procedure also demands exceptionally high levels of skill and expertise and the cost of this treatment in the UK reflects these factors. At our practice the standard cost of All on 4 dental implants for the full mouth starts from £9,000 per jaw.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR SAME DAY DENTAL IMPLANT TREATMENTS?
Fitzroy Dental Practice is one of the most trusted clinics in London for Teeth-in-a-day treatments and we are proud of our excellent success rate for these procedures. We understand the huge impact made on our patients’ lives when we replace unsightly gaps in their mouth with regular, healthy-looking teeth, enabling them to smile wholeheartedly again.
- Our experienced, caring staff have handled hundreds of these cases successfully.
- Our patients come from across Britain and around the world.
- We offer guaranteed, pain-free dental implant treatment.
- We are highly-skilled in putting anxious patients at their ease, administering sedation when needed, to keep them calm and comfortable.
- We offer 0% interest on dental fees to help spread the cost and make our treatments widely affordable.
- We have no hidden costs or additional charges.
- We operate a flexible schedule to suit our patients’ busy lives and offer both same day and lunchtime appointments.
ALL ON 4 & 6 DENTAL IMPLANT FAQS
HOW DO ALL ON 4 IMPLANTS DIFFER FROM NORMAL DENTAL IMPLANTS?
All on 4 dental Implants differ from traditional ones because they are designed to sustain a whole set of teeth. It takes between 6 and 10 ordinary implants to support an entire arch, whereas All on 4 needs just 4. This is possible because the back implants are placed at an angle, which increases the surface area between the bone and the titanium posts which hold the teeth in place. All in 4 treatment is also faster and less invasive than standard implants.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ALL ON 4 AND ALL ON 6?
All on 4 treatment uses 4 implants whereas All on 6 takes 6. The greater the number of implants used, the stronger and more stable the result and the more even the distribution of pressure on the implants and your jaws. Both All on 4 and All on 6 Treatments offer a definitive solution to teeth loss.
HOW PAINFUL IS ALL ON 4 DENTAL IMPLANT TREATMENT?
The surgery involved in both All on 4 and All on 6 treatments is practically painless. Once the numbness from the anaesthetic wears off, you are likely to experience some swelling and soreness but these minor side-effects will disappear within a few days. Many patients are back to their normal routine a day or two after the surgery. The new teeth can cause a slight temporary lisp in the speech but most patients adjust to this very quickly.
HOW LONG DOES THE ALL ON 4 DENTAL IMPLANT PROCEDURE TAKE?
All on 4 dental implant treatment includes an initial consultation and diagnostic procedure. The implants and the new temporary teeth are all fitted during a single appointment even if the patient needs to have teeth extracted. The entire treatment is completed in a single visit and you return home the same day with a set of attractive, fully-functional teeth.
WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF ALL-ON-4 DENTAL IMPLANT TREATMENT?
According to recent research, the success rate of All on 4 dental implant procedures in the UK is 98.2% for lower arch treatment and 98% for work on the upper arch.
HOW DO I KNOW IF ALL-ON-4 OR ALL-ON-6 IMPLANTS ARE RIGHT FOR ME?
At Fitzroy Dental Practice, we use 3D imaging techniques to assess the best treatment option for you. This cutting-edge technology enables us to measure the volume, quantity and quality of your jawbone. Over 95% of patients, with or without teeth, prove to be suitable for the All on 4 treatment.