Looking after the health of your teeth and gums today helps protect them long-term – and preventive dentistry is crucial in maintaining your ongoing oral health.
Preventive dentistry reduces the build-up of plaque on the teeth and gum line. This limits the damaging effects on your teeth of the bacteria and acid carried in plaque.
The three key components to preventive dentistry are
- A thorough home care routine
- Regular hygienist appointments
- Regular dental check-ups.
If your teeth show signs of decay, we offer a range of preventive treatments to avoid further deterioration. These services include:
- Thorough cleaning to remove plaque or tartar
- Dental X-Rays to identify weakened teeth
- Advice on diet and stopping smoking
- Recommendations of dentist-approved products to use at home
- Demonstration of proper brushing and flossing techniques
- Fillings and other dental restoration to prevent further damage
Our main focus is looking after your teeth and gums to prevent further deterioration. We have a wide range of general dentistry services to improve and maintain good oral hygiene.
To book an appointment, please click here or call 02073873317.